Video Marketing is a Digital Advertising Strategy that consists of online promotion of your services/products through video on different social media. The basic idea is to create videos and publish them on social media like YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. This strategy is crucial because social media is the primary place where your users look for information regarding the products or services.
Video marketing, if executed properly, helps in increasing the reach, followers, and, eventually, the customers of a brand. It keeps your brand in touch with your audience and keeps them aware of your brand's latest updates.
Undoubtedly, video marketing is one of the most recent additions to the list of Digital Marketing strategies.
Why you need Video Marketing?
Here are some reasons why you need to consider video marketing for your brand.
1. Video improves conversion and sales
Vision is our most dominating and reliable sense. A user will most probably remember your brand after watching its video advertising or an explainer-video than they will after reading a brochure. If you are aware of how good imagery can boost your sales, think of an engaging, creative video.
2. A significant Return on Investment (ROI)
Creating a good, engaging, and creative video is neither an easy task nor the cheapest one, but it is worth investing time and money.
Always remember that it is not the graphics or the excellent videography that matters. What matters is the content. Besides, the graphic tools constantly get better, so you will not even have to worry about the graphics and videography with time.
3. A good video builds trust
A good video can do it all. A creative video is, in all likelihood, to ignite your audience's emotions. Some consumers are still skeptical about buying products and services online because of fraudulent concerns. But compelling marketing videos present your products in a conversation form. That creates an individual connection. Nowadays, YouTubers have become a reliable source for brands to promote their content.
4. Google loves videos
Videos can help you increase the amount of time visitors spend on your website. Since Google's ownership of YouTube, there has been a significant increase in how much videos affect your search engine rank. Hence, a more prolonged presence builds trust and signals to search engines that your website has good content.
Make sure to optimize your YouTube videos for SEO. Decorate it with exciting titles and descriptions. Include links to your website, products, and services. Give potential customers a chance to take the next step. And explore the world of interactive video to increase impressions and get more actions.
5. Video Appeals to Mobile Users
Video and mobile phones go hand in hand. YouTube reports that video consumption on mobile devices is growing by 100% every year. As people like to watch videos anytime, anywhere, and the number of smartphone users grows, their video audience is also increasing.
Brands need to be more careful in what they offer to their audience. For example, give them a better choice in the video content they consume.
6. The customer understands your brand in a better way
Are you launching a brand-new product or service? Create a video to explain the way it works.
Are you trying to explain a tricky concept? Create a video using animation. Animation can bring an idea to life; it makes it easier for the audience to understand it. Besides, flat speaking heads aren't sufficient anymore to convey a message. Animated videos are an ideal mixture of entertainment, nostalgia, and simplicity. And they work efficiently.
7. A good video engages even the laziest buyer
Watching video content material is a fantastic way of learning. However, it's additionally very smooth to consume.
Video advertising and marketing can seize a big audience, and it works on many levels. The present-day consumer desires to see the product in action. Even the laziest people stop scrolling to watch a creative video.
8. Video Encourages Social Shares on Social media channels
By introducing new features, social media are encouraging video content. However, it is up to you how you choose to make maximum use of it.
Facebook has released 3600 videos, live videos, and Life stage (A Video-Centric App for Teenagers). Instagram introduced 60-Second Videos, Instagram Stories, reels. Twitter has Periscope. And YouTube is specifically famous for the video content it offers. Try to use these features the most. Create videos that capture not only the eyes of the consumer but the ears as well.
If you decide to put video marketing into effect, you may benefit from the following tips.
- Be genuine — the videos don't need to be high-level or professional. Beginner videos with good engaging content may also seem reasonable and attract customers.
- Keep It Short — Make sure the videos are not too long. The majority of efficient videos for marketing purposes do not exceed 120 seconds.
- Converse — people are primarily interested in getting involved in the conversation rather than just being the third person. Address your audience with a "You" and explain why your message is addressed to them personally.
- Optimize for SEO — Optimize every video for SEO with tags, descriptions, and transcripts. When optimized, they are most likely to make contributions to the campaign's success.
- Focus on the First 10 Seconds — The first 10 seconds of your video are the danger to seize a viewer's attention. So, make them count. The first 10 seconds should be creative enough to capture your audience's attention.
- Use Closed Captions — Most of the Facebook videos are watched without sound. Most people do not engage in hearing what the video has to tell. Therefore, consider each type of audience while planning and executing a marketing campaign. Besides, closed captions optimize your videos for the disabled audience.
Video is a creative and engaging content format that gives us an accurate picture of what is happening around us and is also easy to share on multiple platforms. Consumers like it because it is easy to digest, fun, creative, and engaging. Marketers like it because it can generate a potentially massive return on investment (ROI) across multiple channels. The video is also very accessible to everyone. With internet access, both for viewing and for producing. While there is certainly a trend towards higher quality, professional-level videos, anyone can use their laptop and create their video in under an hour.
If you do not include video marketing in your Digital Marketing Strategy, then you are missing out.
From the numerous "Good Morning" messages you read on your WhatsApp to the daily newspaper stories, YouTube videos, websites, blogs, school books, movies, TV serials, brochures, and advertisements: Content is all around you. But how much of this content do you find interesting? Here creative content and its effective marketing is vital.
TTDigitals is a leading content marketing company in Pune, India, and has years of experience creating engaging, compelling content across various online and offline platforms. It is the best choice for clients for their content-related queries like Digital Marketing Content, Social Media Content, Blog Writing Services, Website Content, Article Writing, etc.
Hurry up and avail various courses that we offer at an affordable price.